Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Advertising Management
This course introduces you to the field of advertising management. It teaches you about the duties of an advertising manager, the advertising management cycle, advertising structures, and how to apply the principles of advertising management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to learn more about advertising management in a short period of time, without having to write exams.
- You are trying to decide whether a career in advertising management may be the right choice for you.
- You are working in a different role, and you are considering a career transition to advertising management.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
- Advertising Management 1
- Advertising Management 2
- Students are required to complete 2 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course Certificate: Advertising Management from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 8 months
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
I would like to thank each and every one at Oxbridge Academy for the gift you had given me and I would like to congratulate you for becoming my only choice for enrolling in distance learning. The support I have received from my first course with you is the reason why I keep enrolling for new courses with Oxbridge Academy.Ntladi Abe Mantsho