Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Digital Marketing
This course is an introduction to digital marketing and would expose you to fundamental elements involved in online marketing and advertising. Digital marketing is a form of marketing using online technologies to reach potential customers through electronic media channels. This would typically be on the internet and would involve mediums such as websites, display advertising and social media channels, to name but a few.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You are interested in entering the field of marketing.
- You want to learn how to create content that meets both marketing and design needs.
- You want an overview of what digital marketing entails.
This is a non-accredited Short Learning Programme.
16 years and older
- Digital Marketing 1
- Digital Marketing 2
- Students are required to complete 1 assignments per subject.
- There are no exams for this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded an Oxbridge Academy Short Course: Digital Marketing from Oxbridge Academy.
Course Price (Excl. Reg Fee):
R 400.00 X 8 months
What is distance learning?
Distance learning, also known as correspondence education or home study, is a form of education where there is little or no face-to-face interaction between students and their instructors. Distance learning students usually study from home, instead of attending physical classes.
Some other features of distance learning include the following:
- Study material is delivered to students via post, courier, email, or the internet.
- Assessments are carried out by means of written assignments, exams, and/or portfolios of evidence.
- Academic support is provided to students through various channels, including telephone, post, email, and instant messaging programs.
Oxbridge Academy had given me keys to unlock riches of tomorrow. I passed all my assignments with distinctions. Oxbridge Academy has given me a vision to live for in life.Batsirai Kativu