Advertising and Marketing Management Courses
National Certificate: N6 Marketing Management (SAQA ID 66996)
Ready to take your marketing skills to new heights? Our advanced course is designed to build upon your existing knowledge, diving deeper into the essential topics of marketing communication and marketing research.
Why Choose Our Advanced N6 Marketing Management Course?
- Expand your understanding of marketing management beyond the N5 level.
- Gain comprehensive insights into marketing communication and its strategic implementation.
- Develop strong research skills to drive data-informed marketing decisions.
- Elevate your marketing career and pave the way for academic achievements with our advanced N6 Marketing Management course.
Enrol today and unlock your potential for professional growth and success!
- N6 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66996
- 60 Credits
- Marketing Management N6
- Sales Management N6
- Marketing Communication N6
- Marketing Research N6
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N6 Marketing Management from the DHET.
After students have completed this course, and submitted proof that they have gained 18 months of relevant practical experience, they will be awarded a National N6 Diploma (360 credits).
In order to qualify for a National Diploma, a candidate must also pass at least one of the following subjects: Introductory Computer Practice N4 OR Computer Practice N4.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – https://webapps.dhet.gov.za/iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.