Advertising and Marketing Management Courses
National Certificate: N5 Marketing Management (SAQA ID 66952)
Are you looking to take your marketing career to the next level? Our N5 Marketing Management course is designed to build upon the knowledge and skills you acquired in N4 and previous levels. It offers an opportunity to develop your expertise further while introducing you to the dynamic field of sales management.
Why Choose Our N5 Marketing Management Course?
- Expand your knowledge and skills in marketing management beyond N4 level.
- Acquire advanced insights into marketing strategies, principles, and practices.
- Take your marketing management skills to new heights with our N5 Marketing Management course.
- N5 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66952
- 60 Credits
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N5
- Marketing Management N5
- Sales Management N5
- Computer Practice N5
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N5 Marketing Management from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – https://webapps.dhet.gov.za/iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.