College Courses at Oxbridge Academy
At Oxbridge Academy, you can choose from a wide range of distance learning courses (as well as a small selection of online courses – see below).
The distance learning courses are available in all of the fields listed below, and are offered via correspondence. This means that you are able to study your course from home. You receive your study material via post or courier, and you submit your assignments via e-mail, via the online Student Portal, or via post.
Register during the month of April and pay a registration fee of only R200!
- Pay your registration fee in April and save between R150 and R300.
- Please note: This does not apply to the Online Courses or to the Assessor and Moderator Courses.
Fill in the form on this page to find out more.
Use the options below to find the course you are looking for:
Option 1 – Use the course finder to find a course:
Step 2: Please choose category:
Step 3: Choose your course:
Option 2 – Click on the buttons below to view the courses in your field of interest:
What types of courses are available at Oxbridge Academy?
At Oxbridge Academy, we offer different types of courses to cater for our students’ individual academic and skills development needs:
- National Courses: These nationally accredited courses equip you with vocational skills and formal qualifications that prepare you for working in your chosen field.
- Short Learning Programmes: These courses are designed to equip you with workplace-relevant knowledge and skills in a short period of time.
- Online Courses: These courses differ from the other courses in the sense that you can complete them entirely online – using a laptop, desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet.