Find your course
Step 1: Choose your field of interest:
Step 2: Choose your category:
Step 3: Choose your course:
College Courses at Oxbridge Academy
At Oxbridge Academy, you can choose from a wide range of distance learning courses (as well as a small selection of online courses – see below).
The distance learning courses are available in all of the fields listed below, and are offered via correspondence. This means that you are able to study your course from home. You receive your study material via post or courier, and you submit your assignments via e-mail, via the online Student Portal, or via post.
Click on the links below to view the Distance Learning Courses in your field of interest
• Advertising and Marketing Management Courses
• Assessor and Moderator Courses
• Beauty Therapy Courses
• Bookkeeping and Accounting Courses
• Business Management Courses
• Childhood Development Courses
• Computer Courses
• Contact Centre Operations Courses
• Engineering Courses
• Events Management Courses
• Human Resource Management Courses
• Occupational Health and Safety Courses
• Project Management Courses
• Public Relations Courses
• Public Sector Management Courses
• Secretarial Courses
• Supply Chain and Logistics Courses
• Technical Matric and Bridging Courses
• Tourism and Hospitality Courses
What types of courses are available at Oxbridge Academy?
At Oxbridge Academy, we offer different types of courses to cater for our students’ individual academic and skills development needs:
- National Courses: These nationally accredited courses equip you with vocational skills and formal qualifications that prepare you for working in your chosen field.
- Short Learning Programmes: These courses are designed to equip you with workplace-relevant knowledge and skills in a short period of time.
- Online Courses: These courses differ from the other courses in the sense that you can complete them entirely online – using a laptop, desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet.