Advertising and Marketing Management Courses
National Certificate: N4 Marketing Management (SAQA ID 66872)
This course gives you a solid foundation in marketing, and also gives you the opportunity to learn more about management communication, computer practice, entrepreneurship and business management.
Studying this course may be a good option if:
- You want to pursue a career in marketing management.
- You already have practical experience in marketing, and you need a qualification to formalise your skills and to progress in your career.
- N4 – accredited by the Quality Council for Trades and Occupations (QCTO)
- SAQA ID: 66872
- 60 Credits
Matric with Computers (CAT/IT) or Introductory Certificate with Introductory Computer Practice N4
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management N4
- Marketing Management N4
- Management Communication N4
- Computer Practice N4
Students are required to complete the following:
- 3 assignments per subject
- 1 exam per subject
Upon completion of this course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement: N4 Marketing Management from the DHET.
N courses are offered and assessed by Oxbridge Academy. After gaining a qualifying year mark, students will be admitted to write the national examination at an approved venue. Read our N4-N6 Exam letter for information on writing the exams.
Need assistance with gaining practical work experience?
While you are busy with your course, or after you have completed your studies, you can sign up for the DHET’s free placement service – iWIL – so that your profile can be matched with a suitable employer offering opportunities for Work Integrated Learning (WIL) or Workplace Based Learning (WBL) in your field of study.