So you’ve decided (recently or after a few months of careful planning) that this will be the year when you embark on your newest study adventure. But there’s one tiny little thing that’s blocking your way to study bliss – study funding.
Many people who want to start their studies simply can’t afford to pay for it on their own, and don’t qualify for a student loan either. If you’re in the same boat, we’re here to help.
Here are a few alternative options to consider for funding your studies:
Ask your family or friends to invest in your future
This might sound strange, but you won’t be asking them for a lot. Explain your study goals and future career plans to them as you would when applying for a study loan from a financial institution. Show them that you’re serious about your future and that you would appreciate it if they could make a financial contribution towards your studies – no matter how small.
Ask your employer to fund your studies
Many employers are willing to help their employees to improve on their skills and knowledge. Follow the same procedure as explained above – do research, compile a presentation with a plan for how your studies will help to improve your job performance, and present it with confidence.
Work full-time – study part-time
Probably the simplest solution of them all is finding a job for yourself and paying for your own studies. Don’t shy away from starting at a new job as an intern – you’ll soon be able to work yourself up if you put in the necessary time and extra effort.
Do your research regarding the payment plans at different colleges
Many colleges offer a wide variety of payment plans for students who aren’t able to spend a lot of money on their studies. At Oxbridge Academy, for example, we have several financial benefits for our students:
- You can pay your course fees off in affordable monthly instalments.
- You won’t be charged any interest if you choose to pay your course fees in monthly instalments.
- You will be able to pay per subject if you prefer to do so.
- You will be able to change your course within the first 5 months without being charged an administration fee (excl. AAT and ICB).
- You will receive a Special Merit Award to cover 25% of your next course’s fees if you pass your initial course with distinction.
- You will receive a 10% discount if any of your siblings are also studying with Oxbridge Academy. This discount will apply to both you and your sibling(s).
- You will be given a 30-day money back guarantee, in terms of which you will be entitled to a full refund if you cancel your course within 30 days of registration.
- You will receive all of your textbooks (via free courier delivery) as part of your course fee. You won’t be expected to spend any extra money on textbooks.
Want to find out more about the course and fee options that are available at Oxbridge Academy?
Simply give us a call on 021 1100 200, or send an e-mail to email@example.com, and our Student Advisors will answer any questions you might have!
Im looking to do my matric … want to know the prices for monthly installments , also want to know if I can also study part time