We asked our students what the biggest obstacle is that’s holding them back from studying. The most common answer we received is that studying is a big financial problem.
So we put together this free e-book called An Oxbridge Academy Guide – How to Finance Your Studies to help you find ways to finance the course of your choice and start building your career.
This e-book covers the following topics:
- Where to look for bursaries and scholarships
- How to secure bursaries and scholarships
- How to get a student loan
- How to make sure you get the most out of your student loan
- How to finance your own studies while you work
- How to ask employers to finance your studies
- How to choose an affordable college without compromising on educational standards
You can click on the image below, or on this link, to download your free e-book:
You can also visit our online library for more free e-books, infographics, quizzes, and other resources.
Or scroll up and subscribe to our blog to keep up to date with new tips, tricks, and advice for students and working professionals.
Choose a college that makes education affordable for you
Oxbridge Academy’s aim is to make quality tertiary education accessible to all South Africans, despite their backgrounds or financial situations.
If you want to find out more about what it costs to study the course of your choice at Oxbridge Academy, you can simply go to the following page: Oxbridge Academy Course Fees.
Note: This article was originally published on 31 May 2016, and has been updated for comprehensiveness and accuracy.