As we near the end of 2015, a year filled with new challenges, new opportunities, and new students welcomed to the Oxbridge Academy family, the festive season is all around us. Whether you’re surrounded by family or friends (or both, if you’re lucky), the festive season is a time to be enjoyed by everyone.
‘How can I enjoy the festive season to the fullest?’ you ask. Here are a few things you can do to end off 2015 on a special note:
- Tell your loved ones that you love them (out loud). We don’t say those four letters as much as we should!
- Help a stranger. Carry an old lady’s shopping to her car, hold the door for someone, or simply smile at a stranger in passing.
- Be thankful. Make a list of everything that you have been thankful for during 2015 to see what an amazing year it really was.
- Spoil yourself. Sit down and read a good book or treat yourself to a box of indulgent chocolates – you deserve it!
- Prepare yourself for 2016. Be positive about the New Year – and remember that with the right attitude, you can achieve anything!
From all of us at Oxbridge Academy, we would like to wish you a happy festive season and a wonderful New Year. Enjoy the holidays and be safe – we’ll see you in 2016!