September is Public Service Month in South Africa. This month reminds public servants of their...Read More
Category: Public Sector Finance and Management
Finding a job in local government can seem like a daunting journey. So, to help you on this journey, we’ve created a guide to help you figure out which steps to take to find your first job in this competitive sectorRead More
The role of a Municipal Manager is to be the head of the administration at the local level of government. It is not an easy job, and the person occupying this position has a lot of responsibility.Read More
Working in the public sector not only gives you a reasonable degree of job security, but it can also be highly fulfilling, as it also gives you the chance to do meaningful workRead More
South Africa’s expansive public sector contains countless fields in which you can start building a career. But how do you start from the bottom, and end up on top?Read More
People working in the public sector agree that it is one of the most rewarding career paths, not only because it provides job security, but also because it also gives you the opportunity to contributeRead More
Subscribe to our Blog
- 4 Tips for a Successful Career in Financial Management
- 10 Things Clients Look at When Hiring an Events Manager
- What is the Difference between a Lawyer, a Legal Administrator, and an Attorney?
- How to Become an Awesome Marketing Manager
- What is the Difference between a Medical Secretary and a Medical Assistant?