In the last 10 years, technology has completely changed the world of education. When talking about these changes, it is only fair to ask: How has new technology made it more affordable to study?Read More
Bookkeeping is a flexible career choice that often gives you the option to work flexi-hours, or to work from home. Many companies choose not to hire full-time bookkeepersRead More
The day begins promisingly, with a neat desk and a hot cup of coffee. However, as the work starts to pile up, you realise that your desk is filling up with files, notes, documents, and an accidental coffee stain. What do you do to get organised?Read More
In the early days of social media, no one could have predicted the massive heights that this...Read More
Digital marketing is one of the most exciting career fields to work in today! Oxbridge Academy’s...Read More
Subscribe to our Blog
- 4 Tips for a Successful Career in Financial Management
- 10 Things Clients Look at When Hiring an Events Manager
- What is the Difference between a Lawyer, a Legal Administrator, and an Attorney?
- How to Become an Awesome Marketing Manager
- What is the Difference between a Medical Secretary and a Medical Assistant?