Being a good events manager is not always good enough. You have to know what clients are looking...Read More
Category: Events Management
Can you imagine successfully arranging a life-changing event such as a wedding or landmark...Read More
Planning and executing any big event requires exceptional organisational skills. Events managers rely heavily on lists, schedules, plans, and a whole range of other documentationRead More
As an events manager, you’ll find that you’re constantly planning, organising, creating lists, networking, and hunting for suppliers and clients, all while trying to meet your deadlines (and your clients’ expectations).Read More
Has anyone ever approached you to help them plan an event? If so, you’ll know that, whether it’s a baby shower, a birthday celebration, or an office party that needs to be organised, plenty of planning is requiredRead More
We all want to be successful in what we do for a living. As an events manager (or aspiring events manager) you might have certain career goals to measure your success by. Maybe you want toRead More
Subscribe to our Blog
- 4 Tips for a Successful Career in Financial Management
- 10 Things Clients Look at When Hiring an Events Manager
- What is the Difference between a Lawyer, a Legal Administrator, and an Attorney?
- How to Become an Awesome Marketing Manager
- What is the Difference between a Medical Secretary and a Medical Assistant?