Applying for college can be a daunting experience. Not only do you need to choose a course, but you also need to make sure that you:
- Meet the entry requirements
- Meet the deadlines
- Fill in the forms correctly
- Send the forms to the right address
- Include all the necessary attachments
To make the college registration process easier for you, we’ve divided the registration form into 4 steps on the Online Registration Form. The guide also includes general tips that will be relevant to the application and registration processes at other colleges.
There are 4 steps you need to follow when you want to register as a student at Oxbridge Academy:
- Select Your Course
- Fill in Your Student Details
- Select Your Delivery Option
- Pay Your Registration Fee and Send in Your Form
Note: You can register and start studying at any time of the year.
Step 1 – Select Your Course
- Before you start filling in the registration form, you need to choose your course. Once you’ve identified the course you would like to study, remember to check that you meet the entry requirements.
- You can find the course name and course code for your chosen course on the relevant course information page on our website.
- Please make sure to check the accreditation status of your chosen course. Some of our courses are non-accredited skills development courses, which are neither accredited by external bodies nor registered on the NQF. Click here for more information about our skills development courses.
Step 2 – Fill in Your Student Details
Please pay close attention to the following when completing this step:
Please provide a valid email address that you check on a regular basis, as we’ll be using this address to communicate with you throughout your studies.
Refers to the address at which you want your study material to be delivered. If you are employed, we recommend that you select your work address, so that there will always be someone available to receive your study material, even if you are not there when the courier arrives.
**Important note: if you don’t fill in your correct address, we won’t be able to deliver your study material. You therefore need to take special care when filling in your address**
Refers to your current job (if you are employed). If you are unemployed, you can simply write “unemployed” or “not applicable” or “student.”
Please remember to include the following supporting documents with your registration form:
- A copy of your ID
- Proof of your highest grade passed
- Proof of any other relevant qualifications you have obtained
Step 3 – Select Your Delivery Option
- Choose whether you would like to receive your study material via free courier delivery or via registered post.
Step 4 – Pay Your Registration Fee and Send in Your Form
- Different courses have different registration fees. Please check the course fees list to find out how much you need to pay to register for your chosen course, and pay this amount using the banking details provided online. Remember to attach your proof of payment.