So you’ve compiled your CV according to all the tips you’ve read, and you’re ready to send it to your potential future boss! But are you sure that the message you want your CV to convey is really being communicated?Read More
Author: Oxbridge Academy
If you’re working in the travel and tourism industry, you will likely be helping people plan their holidays. Travel agents also help their clients figure out how to get the best value out of their travel budgets.Read More
Have you ever received an email containing spelling errors, grammar mistakes, or dodgy attachments from a friend, colleague, or company? In today’s world, communication is sent in the blink of an eyeRead More
Subscribe to our Blog
- 4 Tips for a Successful Career in Financial Management
- 10 Things Clients Look at When Hiring an Events Manager
- What is the Difference between a Lawyer, a Legal Administrator, and an Attorney?
- How to Become an Awesome Marketing Manager
- What is the Difference between a Medical Secretary and a Medical Assistant?