There are many ways to enjoy the student experience without having to focus too much on your finances. For example: did you know that you could qualify for a discount when you produce your student card at the cash till?Read More
Author: Oxbridge Academy
“Live your best life!”, “Create your own destiny!”, “Manifest your dreams!” You’ve most likely seen some of your friends post quotes like these on Facebook, or maybe somewhere in a magazine. But is there any truth to it?Read More
Its 09:50 – and you have a deadline looming. But instead of doing your work, you are doing unimportant things like checking your email, posting on social media, and watching YouTube videos.Read More
There are many advantages to studying via distance learning: it gives you the freedom to study from anywhere, it’s more affordable than studying full-time at a traditional tertiary institution, and it allows you to work while you studyRead More
Subscribe to our Blog
- 4 Tips for a Successful Career in Financial Management
- 10 Things Clients Look at When Hiring an Events Manager
- What is the Difference between a Lawyer, a Legal Administrator, and an Attorney?
- How to Become an Awesome Marketing Manager
- What is the Difference between a Medical Secretary and a Medical Assistant?