When you’re studying through distance learning, it is especially important for you to feel like you’re receiving the support you need from your chosen college. We’ve already been using technology to help our students get the best support possible. And now we’ve taken this up another level, with the launch of our new mobile app, which helps you keep updated with your studies wherever you go!
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use the exciting new Oxbridge Academy mobile app:
1. Search for the Oxbridge Academy app on Google Play or the App Store and click on Install.
2. If you are already a student, then you can login with your Student Number and ID Number.
- Even if you aren’t a student, you can use the buttons below the login bar to explore the range of courses offered by Oxbridge Academy, find our contact details, and look at frequently asked questions about our college. You can also register to be a student with us through our quick and easy online registration process.
4. Once you have logged in to the app, you can view all the important information about your studies.
You’ll be able to:
– Check general information about the course you are studying
– Access your study material
– Upload assignments
– Access useful documents
– View and download results for assignments and exams
– Easily contact our Academic Support Agents
– Track the delivery of your study materials
– View your personal details
– Check your account and make payments
– Activate notifications to receive on your phone
– Access information about your exams (feature coming soon)
You’ll find that the app is very easy to use and allows you to view everything in one convenient place. So, whether you’re waiting in that long bank queue, spending a night at home or doing your shopping, you can always stay connected with your studies.
Other tools that are here to help you
The student app adds to the other tools we have in place to support our students. These include our online Student Portal and our WhatsApp support line. If you’re still stuck, then you can email us, call us, or reach out to us over social media. Click here to view our contact details.