As a human resource manager, your free time is often limited, and the workload is often demanding. Finding reliable opinions and industry advice can be a nightmare, particularly when you’re pressed for time, and you need immediate solutions to your current HR problems.
To help you figure out where to look when you need the right answers, we’ve created a list of 7 useful resources for HR managers:
1) HR.com is one of the largest online websites for HR news, articles, templates, forms, and more.
2) The HR Daily Advisor is a popular HR blog providing daily tips, features and news to HR professionals.
3) Evil HR Lady Suzanne Lucas (the lady behind the blog) shares HR advice, general management advice, and links to other HR resources on her blog.
4) Entrepreneur’s Human Resources is an online guide where managers are able to learn how to train, manage, and hire employees.
5) HR Hero is a collection of blogs from various authors, all dealing with the legal aspects of HR.
6) SHRM – Society for Human Resource Management offers templates, tools and education for HR professionals.
7) No Excuses HR is a great resource providing general HR advice and tips, and helping readers to take action in the workplace.
These resources will not only help you find answers and advice in relation to your most pressing problems, but will also give you the opportunity to:
- Stay up to date with new developments in HR
- Interact with industry thought leaders
- Discover new career opportunities
- Share ideas and network with other HR professionals