For some Friday fun — here are 15 things we think you’ll be able to relate to as a distance learning student:
1. When you have to do college work… straight after coming home from work.
2. When you thought you were too tired to study, but you get a second burst of energy!
3. When you have to go to work again the next day.
4. When you’ve just learnt something in your course about your job that your co-workers didn’t know.
5. When people who aren’t juggling a job, family, and studies complain about being too busy and not having enough time.
6. When you are trying very hard to study at home, but everyone is being noisy.
7. When you finally tell everyone to be quiet because you are trying to improve your life over here.
8. When your new textbooks arrive in the mail.
9. When you have to upload your assignments with slow internet connection.
10. When you open your e-mails and your tutors have given you good feedback.
11. When you open your e-mails and notice you’ve failed an assignment.
12. But are also allowed to resubmit it!
13. Which results in you passing your course!
14. When you finally pass your course and have so much free time on your hands after years of part-time studying!
15. When you finally receive a promotion after getting that new qualification in your field of work.
We know our students here at Oxbridge Academy. We know how hard you are all working, and how much all of you deserve to be successful in the future. So from team Oxbridge Academy:
“Keep up the good work and stay awesome!”
Can you think of something else that only a distance learning student would understand? Share it with the rest of us in the comments section below!