WHY CHOOSE US?
At Oxbridge Academy, you can
- Study at an accredited college.
- Choose from a wide range of courses (including fully accredited national qualifications).
- Further your studies even if you don’t have Matric.
- Enrol at any time of the year.
- Study from home.
- Receive academic support from a qualified tutor.
- Pay for your course in affordable monthly instalments – interest-free.
- Receive assistance in furthering your career.
Study at an accredited college
An accredited college is one that has been recognised as meeting certain standards. By choosing to study at an accredited college, such as Oxbridge Academy, you can be secure in the knowledge that you will receive high-quality training from a reputable institution.
Oxbridge Academy is provisionally registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) until 31 December 2018 as a private further education and training institution under the Further Education and Training Colleges Act 16 of 2006. Provisional registration certificate no: DHET-2009/FE07/070.
We are also accredited and/or approved as a training provider by the following bodies:
- Umalusi – to offer National Certificates (N1 – N3) in Engineering Studies
- QCTO – to offer National Certificates (Introductory N4 – N6)
- ETDP SETA – to offer assessor and moderator courses that are listed on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF)
- Saiosh – to offer occupational health and safety courses
Choose from a wide range of courses
(including fully accredited national qualifications)
At Oxbridge Academy, you can choose from a wide range of courses in fields ranging from bookkeeping and accounting to tourism and hospitality. Some of the courses are skills-based provider programmes, which are not accredited, but are designed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to work towards a career in a particular field.
Other courses are fully accredited national qualifications, which are recognised by most employers, and are aimed at giving you the foundation you need to succeed in your chosen career. By choosing to study a course at Oxbridge Academy, you will be making an investment in your future.
Further your studies even if you don’t have Matric
At Oxbridge Academy, we make it possible for you to further your studies, even if you haven’t completed Matric.
- You can enrol for most of our Oxbridge Academy provider programmes as long as you are at least 16 years old, and able to read and write in English.
- You can study one of the National Certificate N1-N3: Engineering Studies courses if you have passed Grade 10 with Mathematics and Physical Science.
- You can complete a relevant Bridging Course to gain access to the National Certificate: N4 courses at Oxbridge Academy if you don’t have Matric.
To find out more about the entry requirements for a particular course, you can have a look at the relevant detailed course information page on our website.